BE CAREFUL WHEN SEARCHING THE GORE TAG.
There are two users I have found thus far (miyoshiuchia and thewaterinyourgills) who are posting REAL GORE with REAL PEOPLE, one involving a girl getting her head sliced off with a machete.
Another shows a woman’s body with what appears to be fresh blood on her.
So essentially. .
"For all of you who go on a tag literally called gore, be wary of actual gore"
SO OFFENDED WHEN I SEARCHED THE GORE TAG NOT ONE PICTURE OF THIS MAN:
JUST BLOOD, BLOOD EVERYWHERE. PLS BE CONSIDERATE AND TAG WITH TRIGGER WARNINGS SOME OF US JUST WANT A PICTURE OF AL GORE.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention