As tagged by friendofhagrid, “6 Random Fact Challenge Thingy”
- I was so good at piano as a kid that it made my piano teacher cry.
- I won my best friends over by doing a Wilford Brimley impression in 7th grade.
- When I was 10 I had an alternate identity named Ben O’Neill, an Irish lad who I would act in character as for no reason other than that I was a really weird kid.
- I don’t like cake. I hate cake.
- The most badass thing I ever did was when I was 5 and in kindergarten when we had our first fire drill. I did not know it was a drill and literally thought I was going to die, but I held the door that separates one section of the hallway from the other for some other kids anyway. A true hero.
- Name a theme song and I can probably sing it by heart.
I nominate literally anyone who feels like doing this. Go for it.